Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our trip to Hocking Hills here in Ohio

We went to Ash Cave with the dogs on Columbus Day the 13th. It was a beautiful fall day.
This is the view looking out from the cave.
The cave is pretty large as you can see by the tiny people over there in the distance.
Here's a photo of Mark, Lily and Ivy.

What have you been doing on these beautiful fall days??

_______________________________________________________________

Remember the purse I made on my quilt retreat trip to Berlin?

This is the other purse I made for my daughter with a charm pack

of fabric and 1 yard of a coordinating fabric.

It has 2 large pockets inside and I put a zipper at the top which the pattern didn't call for. The little front envelope pocket is perfect to put a cellphone. It's a fall fabric, her favorite time of the year, but I think it looks a little Christmasy too so she'll be able to use it through the end of the year.

1 comment:

Barb Sanford said...

Loved your new blog. Great way to stay in touch accross the yard! I'm about to recline on the back porch and enjoy the afternoon....!