Monday, November 9, 2009

Fall in Ohio plus a trip to the Alum Creek Dog Park.....

This is Lily....tired after chasing her new friend, Gunnar the gray labradoodle.

Ivy isn't too interested in chasing dogs, she's just looking cool.

Lily playing Sherlock Holmes..."Hmmmm, I wonder who peed here"? Lily doing her Forest Gump impersonation...."I was running". Gunnar, the labradoodle and his owner on the left, Lily on the right of the tree and Ivy coming back to me because what she thought looked like fun chasing Lily, wasn't really fun after all. This is the road I drive on when I go to the barn to visit Marshall. Isn't it the best?
Burning bushes I passed on the way to the barn too.
.......and a lovely gold tree.
....and a gold tree with red tips on the gold leaves.
Today I noticed that all of the pear trees near and in our neighborhood are showing off. They are a beautiful deep orange and red. Glorious fall....I love it the bestest!

No comments: