Monday, November 9, 2009

Lots of photos to look at this time.....

I'm not sure if anyone really looks at my blog because no one posts comments on it. I'll still post to it though.
I believe I made mention that I was working on a baby quilt, but couldn't post the photos yet. I have finished the quilt and mailed it to the recipient, Bailey K. Meyers who lives in Olympia, Washington. I knew she would be a free spirit so created a quilt that I felt would suit her. This first photo is the back with her name appliqued at the bottom.

This is a close up of some of the quilting..... more of the quilting..... and more of the quilting.....

This is the front of the quilt..... This is the label on the back....
Time for some Luke photos! Here he is chillin' in a hat that his mom bought him....isn't he cute? Here he is in a hat that I knitted for him to go with his new Gap Bomber Jacket.....
It's called Retro Flying Helmet from Debbie Bliss's book Sublime 600.
Here are some thumbless mittens I whipped up for him too. I made them before he got his new coat so they don't really match, but they work all the same.
I'll leave it at that as far as things I have made recently.

1 comment:

lindah said...

B.J.

I love those hats that Luke is modeling! I think the little "pancake" hat suites him. You have knitted up so many cute baby items!

Linda