Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The happy parents to be....

Happy Veteran's Day to all of you who served to protect our freedom! I appreciate living in this great country that you proudly served.
I'm posting this photo of Stef and Joel so you can see how happy they are. The three of us went to her OB/GYN appt. last Thursday to verify that she's pregnant and saw the little one on the ultrasound. We also saw it's little heart beating and that made us smile. Joel was sure he saw little feet flapping too. I had never seen an ultrasound in person before so I was thrilled and to see my new grandbaby swimming around was the ultimate! The baby is due June 9th. I'll be knitting sweaters and making a quilt as soon as we know if it's a boy or a girl. Stef likes to plan so in January we hope to find out the sex of the baby so she can get busy and plan it's room. I can't wait to hold a baby again...it's been 7 long years.

No comments: